We are writing to reassure you of our commitment to you as a customer, during the continuing developments of the Coronavirus pandemic.
To keep it simple, we are:
- Working closely with our suppliers to maintain supplies of all key product lines, and are not currently aware of any major restrictions.
- We are supporting our staff by taking their welfare seriously. None of our staff have visited any of the infected countries in the last two months, and we do not envisage any staff shortages. Hand sanitation and personal hygiene is high priory.
- Visitors to our premises are limited to essential appointments only. Again, hand sanitation and personal hygiene are insisted on.
- We have cancelled all non-essential visits within the business. We’ve developed our policy to allow for product demonstrations by Video Conference in response to this – please contact us for more details.
- In regards to deliveries, our delivery networks have assured us that they have addressed the risk that Coronavirus poses to their business.
- If you are in the local area and have delivery on our own van, our driver will no longer be entering your premises or taking signatures; The driver will use photographic evidence that the delivery has been made, then notify you that the goods are at your door.
We appreciate your understanding in these times and look to do all we can to support you.
Graham Rodger Managing Director