Could your business benefit from LEAN Implementation? Well, with 25 years’ plus experience in storage and process heavy industry, and the ability to advise on and design process innovations, Agile Workspace are fully able to help you Initiate LEAN and 5S to remove wastage and lower your costs.
Use Eastpac to implement your LEAN strategies
Our company journey allows us to Approach LEAN strategies from the two most important angles: Agile Workspace solutions will give you everything you need in terms of infrastructure and systems, and 25 years of Packaging consumables means that we are fully capable of reviewing and analysing your packing strategy. Eastpac Group will do all the analysis for you: We realise that you have more important things to focus on, such as running your business.
What is 5s and how can LEAN Implementation help me?
Sort through all items in a location and removing all unnecessary items from the location.
- Reduce time loss looking for an item by reducing the number of items.
- Reduce the chance of distraction by unnecessary items.
- Simplify inspection.
- Increase the amount of available, useful space.
- Increase safety by eliminating obstacles.
Straighten. Put all necessary items in the optimal place for fulfilling their function in the workplace.
- Make the workflow smooth and easy.
Shine. Sweep, Clean and Inspect the workplace, tools and machinery on a regular basis.
- Prevent deterioration.
- Keep the workplace safe and easy to work in.
- Keep the workplace clean and pleasing to work in.
- When in place, anyone not familiar to the environment must be able to detect any problems within 50 feet in 5 sec.
Standardise the processes used to sort, order and clean the workplace.
- Establish procedures and schedules to ensure the repetition of the first three ‘S’ practices.
Sustain the developed processes by self-discipline of the workers. Also translates as “do without being told”.
- Ensure that the 5S approach is followed.