At Eastpac we offer a wide variety of message and hazard packing labels for use on finished goods and products, therefore making them ideal for packing lines, warehouse despatch bays and 3PL companies.
- ‘Do Not Stack’ Labels – 148mm x 210mm
- ‘Documents Enclosed’ Labels – 89mm x 32mm
- ‘Fragile’ Labels – 148mm x 50mm
- ‘Glass, with care’ labels – 148mm x 50mm
- ‘Caution Heavy Package’ Labels – 148mm x 50mm
- ‘This way up’ labels – 108mm x 79mm
Using labels to finish off the picking and packing process is part of a good packaging strategy. This is because giving clear instructions on the outside of the box can firstly reduce the goods damaged in transit and therefore increase your profitability. Secondly, they demonstrate a clear notice to your customer that you have done everything in your control to get their goods to them in perfect condition.
We also offer a wide range of other packing products, such as:
- Packing Knives
- Packing Tape
- Cardboard Boxes
- Polythene Bags
- Carrier Bags
- Corner Protectors
- Corrugated Paper
- Documents Enclosed Wallets
…and many many more, perfect for mail order packaging. Click here to see them all!
To see more information on how you can improve your packaging strategy in 2020 click here: https://www.eastpac.co.uk/packaging-strategy-2020.