Pallet wrapper machines are used to gain a superior load stability and retention for companies that are shipping more than 15 pallets per day from one location. If you are wrapping pallets in multiple locations, Gripfilm can achieve a similar result with much more flexibility: www.eastpac.co.uk/gripfilm
*PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY, COMMISSIONING, AND TRAINING*
ROBOPAC, under their parent company Aetna Group, is the largest manufacturer of stretch wrapping equipment in the World.
- All Robopac machines comply fully with, and in some cases exceed, current UK and European Health and Safety Regulations (UK HSE Guidance Note HG5 76, BS5304 & CE).
- Robopac are one of the very few to have accreditation to IS0 9001 for the design and manufacture of pallet stretch wrapping machinery.
- Service Engineers cover the entire UK and Ireland, and Maintenance contracts are available on all machines.
YOUR MASTERPLAT PALLETWRAPPER HAS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- 1650mm Turntable
- 2000kg load capacity on turntable
- Indexed turntable stops in same position after every wrap.
- Variable turntable speed. 5-12rpm.
- Soft Start for Unstable Loads
- 500mm between turntable & fixed machine parts or film carriage. (As recommended by Health & Safety).
- Photo Cell for Automatic Height Sensing
- 2200mm wrap height
- Drop on Film Loading Spindle (No Tools required).
- Fast Feed Film System
- Pressure Sensitive Safety Device on base of Film Carriage.
- Mains Isolator Switch.
- Forklift Locations for Easy and Safe Machine Movement.
- Film banding facility
- Rounded Profiles no sharp edges or corners.
- 3-Year parts warranty.
In addition to the features above, this machine is fitted with a Power Pre-Stretch film carriage. This has the quick loading system for easy film threading, 250% stretch and variable “Lay on Force”.
The following parameters are adjustable from the control panel:
- Bottom wraps
- Top wraps
- Rotation speed
- Carriage Speed variable up and down
- Full wrapping cycle (up and down)
- Single wrapping cycle (up only)
- Single wrapping cycle (down only)
- Manual option available
- Top sheet cycle
- 6 storable programmes
There is also a Film Banding facility, to allow extra wrap at any point on the pallet that requires strengthening.
Standard voltage: 230 volt single phase supply
Installed power 1.4KW
Absorbed current 4.8amp
Guarantee: Robopac 3-Year parts Warranty.
Availability: Normally Ex-Stock
Exclusions: No civil work is included in these prices. All mains power and any compressed air supplies to be brought to the vicinity of the control panel by customer.